Veterinary dentistry is the art and science of prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of conditions, diseases, and disorders of the oral cavity, the maxillo-facial region, and its associated structures as it relates to animals.
Veterinary dental services provided at University Veterinary Specialists include:
- Dental Radiology
- Dental Exodontia (Extractions)
- Dental Endodontia (Root Canal Therapy)
- Management of Damaged Teeth
- Management of Periodontal Disease
- Oral Mass Diagnostics and Excision
- Orthodontia (“Braces”)
If you think that your pet may benefit from dental care at University Veterinary Specialists, please contact our pet hospital in Pittsburgh at 724-717-CARE (2273).