Advanced Dental Treatments and Procedures
University Veterinary Specialists has immediate openings available for advanced dental treatments and procedures. Why wait up to 5 weeks at another facility when Dr. Showalter is booking NOW?!
Veterinary dentistry is the art and science of prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of conditions, diseases, and disorders of the oral cavity, the maxillo-facial region, and its associated structures as it relates to animals.
Veterinary dental services provided at University Veterinary Specialists include:
- Dental Radiology
- Dental Exodontia (Extractions)
- Dental Endodontia (Root Canal Therapy)
- Management of Damaged Teeth
- Management of Periodontal Disease
- Oral Mass Diagnostics and Excision
- Orthodontia (“Braces”)